We need your help!
Volunteer with the HAHO
We are moving into a permanent space and building comprehensive vendor programming! We could use your help even more so if you are interested in any of the below positions, or even just an aspect of one of the positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Brainstorm possible workshops with HaHo crew, organize times, dates and locations for workshops, line up speakers, presenters, organize order of presentations, make sure materials if needed are present, build awareness of workshops in community through social media, flyers, etc.
- Update Facebook, Twitter, Meetup, update HaHo event calendar, submit HaHo events to internet calendars of other businesses, organizations, etc.
- Contact print media outlets regarding HaHo events, draft and send press releases, identify advertising opportunities in print and internet.
- Find potential bands, coordinate performance
- Keep track of volunteers for each market, contact each volunteer to let them know what they’ll be doing day of market, provide day-of-market training.
- Research potential community partners, make contact with potential community partners, communicate with HaHo crew, keeping them aware of which potential partners have been contacted.
- Establish areas in which to pass out flyers, coordinate which volunteers/crew members will pass out flyers in which areas, keep track of how many flyers have been passed out, whether or not additional flyers may be needed
- Take photos at each market, load photos onto website, Facebook, and Picasa
- Update blog, update vendor opportunities, make sure all information and dates consistent across website.